Due to current interprovincial competition restrictions in British Columbia, it has been decided after consultation between the Local Organizing Committee, Cross-Country BC and Nordiq Canada that the Rossland competitions from December 18-20, 2020 will no longer be a FIS sanctioned event. The event will continue as a Nordiq Canada Tier 2 sanctioned weekend and Kootenay Cup and will only be open to BC based athletes and clubs.
Tips & News posts
- The end-of-season Canada Points List will be published on April 16, 2021 and will include all FIS and domestic races since May 2019
- Update 27: Sports Medicine Advisory on Covid
- Competition Trip Criteria 2020-2021
- Trip Selection Criteria Update
- Did You Already Renew Your FIS License?
- Community Update: Domestic Competition Calendar and International Competition Plan
- Event Cancellation: Western FIS Cup, Canmore AB
- Update 24: Sports Medicine Advisory on Covid
- Canada’s Top Cross-Country Ski Athletes To Stay on Track at Home Until New Year
- Stay Home, Stay Healthy