If the cancellation of all 2020-2021 winter FIS races in Canada means you don’t need an active FIS license, you may request a refund by emailing email@example.com. Refund requests will only be accepted before December 18. Caution: There may be other reasons you need an active FIS license in 2020-2021, such as trip or team selection or summer rollerski competitions. Do not cancel your FIS license unless you are absolutely sure you will not need it. Nordiq Canada race licenses will not be refunded. Instead, race license revenue will be reinvested in athlete programming to replace national racing, and we will continue to generate Canada Points lists.
Tips & News posts
- The end-of-season Canada Points List will be published on April 16, 2021 and will include all FIS and domestic races since May 2019
- Update 27: Sports Medicine Advisory on Covid
- Competition Trip Criteria 2020-2021
- Trip Selection Criteria Update
- Did You Already Renew Your FIS License?
- Community Update: Domestic Competition Calendar and International Competition Plan
- Event Cancellation: Western FIS Cup, Canmore AB
- Update 24: Sports Medicine Advisory on Covid
- Canada’s Top Cross-Country Ski Athletes To Stay on Track at Home Until New Year
- Stay Home, Stay Healthy